GDA is a fast growing and distinguished consulting firm that focuses on creating, rather than just proposing change, using skills that combine deep experience of sectors and industries with an innovative, technology-driven approach. GDA implements through the integration of process, people and technology.
Our Client, a World Leader in the Construction Chemical (Sealant to seal expansion joints, admixtures for concrete, mortars, industrial floorings, special bonding products for windscreens etc.), seeks a Well-Educated and Experienced Technical Engineer for their operations in Nigeria. We seek to engage the best talents for the available positions;
Job Title: Technical Engineer
- BSc in Civil/Chemical Engineering from a reputable institution.
- Strong interpersonal relations with Construction
- Managers as well as individual end users.
- Experienced in construction chemical business,
- Materials distribution and commercial support.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
ResponsibilitiesHow to Apply
- Techno-commercial role activities in construction chemical and related industries.
- Following up the distribution network of distributors, in close relation with the field sales force.
- Providing Prescription to local distributors, contractors and users
- Reporting to headquarters in Europe.
- Analysis of customers requirements and providing clients technical support.
- Prescription of solutions to customers with the help of the head office in Europe.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs indicating current and expected remuneration as well as cover letter quoting JOB Title as the subject to:
George Davidson & Associates,
13, Ogundare St,
NEPA Bus stop,
Application Deadline 2nd July, 2013
Someone might need this, why not Share it.