Ten winning finalists will be selected to attend ITU Telecom World 2013 in Bangkok, taking part in workshops, pitching sessions, mentoring and networking, plus receiving seed funding of up to USD 10,000 per project.
If necessity is the mother of invention, we're looking for her kids
International Telecommunication Union (ITU) Young Innovators Competition 2013
What qualifies you for this contest?
- Your idea could be a start-up already up and running but in need of funding to implement the next stage and bring it to scale Or it could be a concept worked out on paper but in need of support to make it real,
- It doesn't matter: what we want are innovative solutions which can really make an impact on the world and improve people’s lives by using connected technologies (ICTs) to address one of our Six Grand Challenges:
- Improve employment opportunities for young people and migrant workers
- Improve natural disaster prediction and response
- Improve road safety for both drivers, and pedestrian
- Protect sensitive personal data and inspire the creation of local digital content.
- Reduce food and water wastage at individual and retail level
- Facilitate access to public services for the elderly
Method Of Application
Interested candidates should click the following link:
And please send a copy of your submission to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th June, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!