Halliburton is recruiting for the vacant position:
Job Title: Entry Level Maintenance Engineer - Logging and Perf
Location: Port Harcourt, RIV
Internal Job Title: L037-ESG-Maint-Prof Assoc, L&P
Reference Code: NB00231809_EXT_000
- Under general supervision, assist in performing preventive and corrective maintenance on Logging and Perforating surface and downhole equipment.
- Trains directly under a Principal or Senior Technical Professional - Maintenance L&P, to gain knowledge of logging equipment and tools, in preparation for formal Maintenance School training.
- Requires familiarization with Surface Systems and open and cased hole tools, PM I and Lab testing equipment.
- Expected to attend to several field jobs as part of his pre and post school training.
- Skills are typically acquired through an undergraduate degree in Electronics Engineering.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 15th June, 2013
Someone might need this, why not Share it.