is offering Scholarships to outstanding Nigerian graduates wishing to pursue International post-graduate studies in the underlisted disciplines:
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil/Structural, Marine and Sub Sea).
- Must be a graduate from a Nigerian University
- Must have provisional admission to undertake full-time postgraduate study at a reputable foreign University (MSc or MEng) in the 2013/2014 academic session.
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper division in any of the listed Engineering and Geosciences disciplines.
b. If you are qualified and interested, please complete the form in “Apply Now” on the website and submit as instructed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online :
- Applications not received by Thursday, July 4, 2013, will not be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and email.
- Shortlisted candidates should be prepared to take a skill test to be held on the 13th of July 2013.
- Strict compliance with our guidelines is advisable.
Applications Deadline 4th July, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!