We, Oasis Corporate Systems Limited, disclaim such information since it does not emanate from us. Again, we are not Oasis Oil and Gas but Oasis Corporate Systems Limited. Therefore, we advise the general public to beware of such job posts for anybody sticking to them does so at his/her detriment.
Oasis Corporate Systems Limited Management
Please disregard this job
The Oasis Oil and Gas invites applications from suitably qualified persons into our Apprenticeship Program beginning August 2013.
The Program is designed for young Nigerians with an interest in pursuing an Operations and/or Maintenance Technical career in the oil and gas or related industry.
Job Title: Apprenticeship Trainee
Location: Portharcourt, Lagos, Bayesla, Warri and Eket
- Applicants must have graduated from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) program between January 1, 2009 and May 2013 2012, and possess a minimum of Lower Credit.
- Only applicants with Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any disciplines are eligible to apply:
- Note: Applicants with higher qualification should not apply
- Age: 18-25years
The organization plans to train and employ trainee of diverse discipline into our scheme by our expatriate teams.
- 1 week theory (Classroom Based)
- 2 weeks on field (onshore)
- 1 week Training off
- Successful Trainee will receive Trainee employee benefits package (including health insurance).
- All Successful trainee will be fully employed into the organization as full staffs after successful completion of the trainee.
- An email notification will be sent to short listed applicants after comprehensive review by our recruitment team.
- In addition, the list of shortlisted applicants will be published in regional and national newspapers.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs and applications to: email@example.com indicating the position applied as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline July 15th 2013