Job Title: Accounting Officer (Ibadan)
- Successful candidates will constitute the Finance back-office Team of the Business Unit.
- Accounts Officers will among other responsibilities:
- Post transactions and analyze account Records
- Be engaged in Bank, customers and sales reconciliation
- Maintain GL schedules
- Manage the interface between the front office and the Back office finance team.
- Maintain the Fixed Assets Register
- Be involved in Budgetary Control, particularly Variance analysis
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within required time-frames will be needed.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc in Accounting or related field, minimum of 2nd class Upper
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Must have excellent analytical & IT skills
Must have strong analytical and communication skills