Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Professional
- Job ID: 6249853
Location: Lagos (Nigeria)
Finance Professional for basic and complex financial decisions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A university degree i.e. B. Sc/HND in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any numerate discipline.
- Master’s degree and/or MBA will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, and CPA) is an advantage.
- Analytical and Financial Skills
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Financial Reporting
- Financial and Accounting Standards
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Fixed Assets register maintenance.
- Cash Management
- Minimum of 2-3 years post - NYSC finance experience in a multinational, Telecoms, Manufacturing or banking environment
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Strong ethics
- Effective communication Skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Result oriented
- Personal organization and effectiveness
- Attention for details
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 15th July, 2013
Someone might need this, why not Share it.