One of our key service offerings called E-Procure service has won the hearts of individuals and companies with a present subscription base of close to 2,000 individuals and companies. The E-Procure service is designed to allow our customers to have their own local address in USA, UK, China. With this, they can make purchases online in these countries as if they are local residents, have it shipped to their local address. In a few business days, American AirSea Cargo delivers the items to their door step, stress free.
American AirSea Cargo is recruiting qualified individuals to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service Personnel
Educational RequirementsAs a Public Relations Officer, you will be required to have the following educational accomplishments.
- A verifiable graduate degree from a Nigerian University in any public relations related course, English or related Arts course.
At least one year experience is required.
As a PR officer you will be required to
- Have a good knowledge of computer usage, and high level use of the internet. You must be very conversant with all microsoft office applications (word, excell, power point) and various email applications.
- Must have a good command of the English language with a clear and distinct voice to interact with customers where needed.
- Must have an analytical mind with the ability to prioritize various tasks and still perform all satisfactorily.
- Must be able to type fast on the computer, with the ability to type at least 30 words per minute.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, with the ability to communicate with members from various departments.
- Must have an active twitter and facebook account and must show good ability to use these two social medias. The more followers and posts, with inspiring comments will be more advantageous.
- Must be able to learn quickly to be able to handle other aspects of the job as needed.
- Must have handled public relations role, a public speaking role or other roles that has to deal with communication with a large audience in the past, and must have at least one year experience in such field.
Salary Expectations and Work Environment:
Salary will be competitive and inline with what is offered by other major companies for the same position. The company provides free lunch on a daily basis to all employees.
How to Apply:
Please follow all the following procedure to apply for this position.
- Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you are applying for in the email subject line.
- Include a cover letter detailing why and how you meet all the requirements for the job as listed above.
- In your cover letter, please provide answers to the following questions.
- What is it that motivates you the most.
- Have you ever played a sport and, if so which position. If you have not played sports, what competitive activity have you participated in.
- If you could do anything in the world, what would it be.
- What is your favorite aspect of our business and how do you think its important to our clients.
- Applications must reach us by the 12th of July, 2013 to be considered for the position.
- Successful applicants should be ready for an interview on the 17th and 18th of July.
Preparing for NLNG Aptitude Test? Get the Past Quests and Answers