Our mission is to offer the highest quality products at competitive prices, responding to customers’ needs on a timely basis, while employing the services of the Highest Qualified International Personnel in the industry.
Servtrack Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Corporate Lawyer
- Draft legal documents in all matters that have to do with Corporate law with regards to commercial transactions proposed or undertaken in the areas of: service agreements, proposed new products, protecting intellectual property, financial agreements, financial structuring, consortiums, outsourcing agreements and business strategic planning
- Anticipate and guard against legal risks facing the company
- Develop and recommend company policy, and operating procedures on various issues
- Write and administer vendor, client, joint venture and employment contracts
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is a must
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Handle all FCPA requirement reporting for company
- Handle all business meeting filing and form filing
- Review the legality of all company’s business transactions
- Handle tax questions, and insurance issues
- Proposal writing, and Business Development
- Creation and maintenance of databases, and electronic filing system
- Have an LL.B, B.L.A from a reputable higher Institution
- First Class candidates required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CVs to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!