- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti as their first and/or second choice(s) of Institution(s) during the 2013 UTME and whose score is not below 170.
- Each candidate will be expected to pay;
- A screening fee of N1,000.00 (One thousand naira) only.
- Fee for result checking and admission status verification N 1,500.00 (One thousand five hundred naira) only.
- Candidate will be expected to complete the post-UTME form online.
B.) Method of Application.
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ado Ekiti are required to complete the Institution’s application form available on-line at www.fedpolyado.org with effect from
Monday, 1st July, 2013 to Friday, 2 August, 2013.
C.) Procedure for Obtaining On-Line Application Form
Obtain POST UTME Application E-tranzact Slip (confirmation order number printed on it) from any branch of the specified Banks upon payment of Two thousand five hundred naira (N2,500.00) only.
(a) First Bank of Nigeria Plc (b) Enterprise Bank Ltd, (c) Skye Bank Plc (d) GTBank Plc (e) Access Bank Plc
Candidates are reminded that Bank charges will be paid at the point of purchase.
D.) Instructions to Candidates
- Log on to http://www.fedpolyado.org
- Click on the post-UTME screening
- Log-in with your E-tranzact confirmation order number (as printed on your E-tranzact slip)
- Complete the application form as appropriate; upload your passport photograph; supply your phone number and your own email address.
- Click on submit to print your application form and exam slip.
E.) Submission of Forms On-Line
Candidates are hereby informed that submission of the applications for the Post UTME on the Polytechnic’s website will close on Friday, 2nd August, 2013.
F.) Requirements for the Screening Exercise
Candidates are required to bring the following documents to the screening exercise:
- UTME notification of result slip
- Original and photocopy of the printout of the POST UTME online registration form.
G. Mode of Screening
Candidates will be required to write an e-examination made up of questions in English Language, Mathematics and the UTME relevant subjects as stipulated in the UTME brochure for the different programmes.
H.) Venue and Time of the Screening Exercise
Venue: The Polytechnic Digital Library on Campus.
Date: Monday, 12t August, till Saturday, 17th August, 2013.
Time: 8.30am prompt each day
I.) Results of Screening Exercise
Results of the screening exercise will be published on the Polytechnic’s website after the examination
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!