downstream players with solid roots in Nigeria leading the fuels and lubricants market in Cameroon, Benin, Togo and Cote D' Ivoire.
Job Title: Inter-Company Account Analyst
- Supervise day to day functions of Financial Transactions as it relates to all intercompany deals.
- Monitor Fixed Assets Register of the company (i.e. Property, Plant & Equipment and other AUC’s).
- Provide analytical support to the business units. Ensure accurate keeping of all PP&E records nationwide and follow up with relevant department to ensure that the PP&E records by location is compared with physical PP&E inventory at least once every two years.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of the under listed reports (and any other so demanded by management).
- Run Monthly Depreciation computation, and Amortization and ensuring these are line with the TB figures at any time.
- Liaise with both Internal/External auditors during audit process ensuring all Inter-coy balances are correct and signed off by respective BU’s.
- Ensure that all balance sheet accounts as per Intercompany transactions are clearly reviewed and reconcile on month-by-month basis. Ensure prompt clearing of open items such that no open item is greater than sixty days.
- Review and sign all reconciliations relating to all the units.
- Monitor and review all month-end manual journal entries to ensure that only legitimate entries are made to the accounting records.
- Ensure all write-offs are in line with the Delegation of authority(DOA)/F1128
- Maintain the various Templates and Profiles in SAP to ensure the reliability of Reports generated from them.
- Ensure that all inter-company accounts meant to be cash-settled (Restricted Accounts) are settled on or before the 30th day of the following month and that disputes with Trading Partners are promptly investigated and resolved.
- Run the Month End Closing program, including the Currency Translation process ensuring that Exchange Gains/Losses are computed and recognized during the Month
- A minimum of a good first degree in Accounting or in any other relevant field(s) of study
- ACA certified
- At least 4 years industrial experience in accounting
- Good practical use of SAP
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and focus on set goals
- Membership of a relevant certification body
- Competitive salary package and benefits;
- Opportunities for ongoing learning and career development