Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
- Supervise all sales activities, departments and personnel involved in Sales and Marketing for the company.
- Provides leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the Hotel’s strategic goals and also motivating his sales team
- Establishes performance goals for all sales department employees, and monitors performance on a continual basis.
- Oversees all training for personnel involved in Sales and Marketing.
- Develop, or participates with the Senior Staff, in the development of the Strategic Marketing Plan for the Hotel.
- Directs department(s) to achieve objectives established in the Hotels Strategic Plan.
- Coordinates sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
- Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all customers of the Hotel.
Qualifications and Requirements
- He / She must have worked with 5* or 4* international hotel brand
- Hotel School Management or / A University degree or its equivalent with a minimum of 2nd class lower, other related professional qualifications/certifications would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in relevant position in hotel industry or and 5 years managerial experience
- Strategically minded with Long, mid and short plan
- Team spirit with strong leadership skills and knows how to motivate a team
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure;
- Challenge - solving skills Strong communication, teamwork and negotiation skills; sales and/or marketing skills; with high creativity
- Highly Experienced in International markets, mainly West African & Southern African Regions.