ActionAid Nigeria is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below
Position: Treasury Advisor
- Degree in Accounting or Finance is essential. ICAN PEI certified is desirable
- At least Five (5) years post NYSC experience with a minimum of three (3) years in a similar position.
- Possessing sound practical knowledge of any accounting software and Spreadsheets (MS Office in general) with experience in handling cash are essential.
- Experience in working with international development organizations is desirable.
- Ability to use own initiative and pay attention to details with high numeracy skills. Excellent planning and prioritization skills & strong analytical/problem solving skills are essential.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; well developed and proven interpersonal & organizational management skills; ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment; being creative, ability to work additional hours at crucial times and possession of high sense of integrity are essential.
All interested candidates should complete the application form accessed from www.actionaid.org/nigeria and send as a PDF or MSWord attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only electronically submitted forms will be entertained
ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women are particularly welcome.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 9th July, 2013. While we respect all applicants, interview date will be communicated only to short listed candidates.
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!