Azikel Dredging Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Service Officer
- The first component of the typical duties of a business service officer I is transactional support.
- An officer performs all administrative transactions needed for business to operate efficiently.
- As they will be required to interact both verbally and in writing with internal clients of all professional levels.
- He/she must also have a strong understanding of the business that she supports.
- Additionally, he/she must be technically proficient, and able to use any computer technology required to complete her tasks.
- Finally, a successful business service officer I must be an analytical problem solver.
- This encompasses a plethora of transactions including data collection and accounting as well as employment status changes.
- A business service officer I often serves as relationship manager for the business that he supports.
- In this capacity he may act as intermediary between the business and other internal entities such as the human resources or compliance departments as well as external vendors and customers.
- The candidate must be an excellent communicator,
- B.A, Business Management degree, Marketing degree.
- Candidate should not be more than 30 years old.
- Must have Completed NYSC.
- Must have effective communication skills, should be able to present and work independently and in a team to convey sound insights and solutions.
- Manage resources associated with a specific area of specialization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV's and application/cover letter to: email@example.com and Triplehands@yahoo.co.uk using the position applied for as the subject line.
Application Deadline 4th September, 2013