Job Title: Special Accounts Executive
- Prospecting, Identifying and qualifying leads from the field
- Planning, coordinating and reporting in-store promotional activities to boost off take.
- Monitoring and reporting of competitor activity.
- Preparing and submitting proposals to prospects
- Presentation and negotiating terms of business with prospective organizations Coordinating supply, regularly in-store stock taking and quality checks
- Credit tracking and management
- First Degree with minimum of 3 years varied post degree experience in FCMG industry.
- Good knowledge and connections with top executives in hospitality and direct retail business.
- Persuasive, assertive and with a can do attitude.
- Knowledge of credit management and control.
- Understanding of Lagos terrain is an advantage.
- Female is an advantage.
- Good presentation skill- and comfortable using MS power point.
- Good networking skills
- B.Sc/HND in any field;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in field sales (preferably FMCG) and target driven.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 10th September, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!