1.) Nursery School Teachers
- GD II/NCE
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- A minimum of 2 years work experience
- A minimum of 1 year experience
4.) Fine Arts Teachers
- A minimum of 2 year experience
5.) Office/Faculty Manager
- Must be a reliable, hardworking applicant with a minimum qualification of SSCE or equivalent
- Possession of higher qualification such as OND/HND will be an added advantage as well as cognate experience of a minimum of 6 to 12 months
- Must reside or be prepared to relocate to any of the following areas: Mile 2/Amuwo/Festac/Agboju/Satellite Town/ijegun/Barracks/Volks
6.) Accounts Clerks
- OND/HND in Accounting/ATS
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft word and excel, power point, Corel draw etc.
- Should possess charming and pleasant personality.
8.) Motor Drivers
- Must reside within Mile 2 /Amuwo /Festac /Agboju /Satellite Town /ijegun /Barracks /Volks
- An experienced and qualified caterer to run the school’s Tuck shop
- Possession of Montessori teaching knowledge will be an added advantage for positions 1 and 2 above.
Total take home package is quite competitive and above industry average
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a handwritten applications and CVs to:
Or by hand to:
23 New Road,
Off Community Road
Off Badagry Expressway
Application Deadline 18th September, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!