provision of practical and well researched solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organisational Performance.
Whyte Cleon Limited - Our client, a first generation Nigerian bank seeks to recruit highly intelligent, young, well articulated and dynamic professionals with integrity for the position below nationwide:
Job Position: Relationship Management Officers (RMOs)
Qualifications and Skills
- HND Graduate only (Minimum Lower Credit).
- NYSC Certificate or exemption letter.
- Age: Not more than 32 years.
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
- Identify customer needs and proactively seek to provide products/services to meet the identified needs.
- Manage assigned credit portfolio and monitor the quality of existing credit relationships on a continuous basis.
- Initiate and carry out recovery action on non-performing credit facilities on assigned accounts.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by BDM or supervisor.
- Proficiency in MS Office suit- Excel spread sheet, power point etc.
- Deposited liability generation.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good documentation and record keeping.
- Good reading and listening skills.
- Good dress sense.
- Credit knowledge.
- Basic banking.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good customer service skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 14th November, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!