Job Title: Field Sales Managers
- Initiate and execute marketing strategies for achieving assigned sales and revenue targets.
- Coordinate Sales Representatives’ activities, monitor their performance and render relevant reports on sales, credit, challenges and opportunities within the District
- Source for customers: promote company’s titles especially in grades A and B Schools as well as special schools
- Conduct simple market surveys and market intelligence.
- Run the Area Office on a day-to-day basis
- Carry out any other assigned duty
- Assist the District Manager in the implementation of the Company’s policies and programs.
- Actively participate end collaborate with the District Manager and Head of Marketing in developing strong relationship with strategic partners in the education sector (Government agencies - MOE, SUBEB, Library Boards etc) for bulk purchase.
- Assist the District Manager in the organization of promotional events such as Workshops, exhibitions, business meetings etc.
- Highly dedicated and result-oriented individual,
- Must have penchant for cultivating new business relationships and breaking saw grounds.
- Minimum of HND or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Admin or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Ability to drive and possession of valid drivers’ license is a must
Job Title: Sales RepresentativesHow to Apply
- Working in close tandem with the Field Sales Manager, he/she is required to effectively promote the Company’s new and backlist titles in the schools within his/her coverage area
- Open and establish strong relationship with relevant stakeholders like school proprietors, head-teachers, subject teachers, parent-teachers associations etc for the business interest of the company
- Render timely reports on accomplishments, trends, challenges etc and account for stocks and monies in his/her custody.
- Observe and take advantage of relevant school events such as open days, prize’giving day etc to project Company’s name and promote the products
- Carry out any other duty that may be assigned
- Eligible candidates must be outgoing and have a flare for selling.
- Good communication skills and ability to push sales with tenacity of purpose,
- Must possess a minimum of first degree or HND in Marketing, Business Admin or other related fields.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the publishing industry
Job Title: Depot Accountants
- Keep record of all transactions involving sales of stock for the District
- Collect stock proceeds (cash, cheque etc) and lodge into the company’s bank account without delay
- Maintain the impress account for the depot office
- Prepare and render periodic reports as appropriate
- Carry out bank reconciliation and other related activities.
- Carry out other assigned duties
- Must be very meticulous and good at figures
- Must be honest and diligent
- Should have minimum of BSc/HND Accounting
- Possession of relevant professional qualification is an added advantage
Job Title: Senior Sales Managers, Printing Division
- Initiate strategies for achieving set targets in terms of sales volumes and revenue.
- Coordinate the activities of all Sales Representatives within the Printing Department for optimum performance.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant company regulations, policies and procedures affecting the activities of the Sales Representatives.
- Handle training of Sales Representatives and manage their performance including performance review
- Source for customers for the company’s products
- Carry out other assigned duties.
- Confident and tenacious
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of the printing business
- Minimum of first degree or HND in relevant disciplines (Marketing, Business Admin etc).
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience in the printing industry
Job Title: Depot Officers
- Make requisition for stock based on approved requests from the Sales Representatives
- Receive stock from the Head Office and dispense to sales representatives
- Maintain proper records of stock within the Depot
- Carry out stock reconciliation and balances
- Actively participate in conducting all necessary inventory of stock in the depot
- Render all necessary report of all transactions regularly to the Depot Office and to the Head Office
- Take charge of all stock in his/her custody.
- Carry out any other duty that may be assigned
- Candidate is expected to be energetic and able to work independently
- He/She should have an eye for details.
- He/She should be able to work long hours especially during peak period.
- Should have minimum of HND or B.Sc in Accounting, Business Administration or other numerate disciplines
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, attaching their CVs to: email@example.com or by hand at:
Ijoko Road, Sango – Ota
Application Deadline 10th December, 2013
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!