Arik Air is West-Africa’s leading airline operating a domestic, regional and international flight network. We operate mainly from two hubs at Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja. Arik Air's head office is the Arik Air Aviation Center on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Arik Air is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Call Center Agent
The Call Center Agent will be part of the Call Center team in Lagos
Required skills & qualifications
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years of age
- A degree holder or its equivalent from a reputable institution
- Call center experience
- Must be able to speak English (any other international language will be an added advantage)
- Must be computer literate
- The job done by the call centre agent includes answering of both inbound and outbound calls.
- Making of outbound calls to customers regarding flight disruptions and new changes.
- A call centre agent must be proactive in responding and handling to different queries of the customers.
- Must be passionate and willing to listen, respond and follow up in service delivery.
- He or she must be fully aware of the company’s policies and procedures of products and services.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
Note: Anybody with medical issues as to the use of head phones should please notify the management before the date of interview
Application Deadline 7th February, 2014
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!