Ours is a team of outstanding professionals working and cutting through complexities in the areas of Audit, Tax and Advisory Services.
At KPMG, we offer qualified undergraduate and graduate student interns an opportunity to work in a challenging, yet beneficial environment. We expect that such prospects will enable our interns to acquire useful skills and competencies in the ares of Audit, Tax, Advisory and Central Services for future employment opportunities.
We are looking to hire young students with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of our businesses.
To be eligible, all applicants must;
- Possess credit in a minimum of 5 subjects (SSCE/equivalent) including Mathematics and English in one sitting.
- Have a minimum of second class upper degree grade in any discipline. Transcript indicating CPGA required.
- Be currently undergoing a Post Graduate degree program.
- Must be below 26 years.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills; and an ability to work in a team.
To apply, please provide the following;
- An Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae indicating your current CGPA.
- An Official Transcript from your University/ first degree certificate.
Note: Applications will only be valid if the required documents are attached.
Application Deadline 13th March, 2014.
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!