We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Coca-Cola recruitment for Graduate Trainees in Nigeria 2014
Job Title: Graduate Recruitment Program
Job ID: 28110
Program Location: Africa & Eurasia
- The Program's purpose is to provide a source for organizational renewal, support diversity initiatives, and infuse talent into The Coca-Cola System ahead of demand.
- Following a number of personal & professional assessments, the successful candidate will be working on a contractual basis as a Graduate Trainee for a period of 18 months.
- During the 18 month program, Graduate Trainees will receive cross-functional training during their training period, as well as exposure to all departments through an initial corporate orientation. Each trainee will be assigned a mentor for career and personal guidance for the duration of the program.
- Throughout the program, Graduate Trainees will experience a wide variety of learning interventions, including but not limited to: presentations, market visits, functional as well as interpersonal and management skills training, case studies, discussions with senior management, formal classroom training, e-learning and other.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to participate in live projects and to take on the responsibility for managing these projects as well as their successful implementation.
- A final graduation project where all Graduate Trainees will be requested to professionally demonstrate their learning will mark the end of the program.
- To participate in the Coca-Cola Graduate trainee program.
- Take responsibility for and commit to continuous self-development throughout the 18 month duration of the program in order to achieve a high level of competence as outlined by the program specifications.
- Demonstrate the values of The Coca-Cola Company and act as an ambassador by promoting and protecting our image both internally and externally.
- Identify business and program opportunities and communicate these to the program co-ordinator or assigned mentor as applicable and by so doing actively contribute to the growth and development of the Coca-Cola business.
- Complete additional work assignments as requested.
- Improve business understanding and knowledge of The Coca-Cola system and associated job roles.
- Facilitate the creation of an open learning environment by continuously sharing knowledge and learning with program peers as well as mentors and program managers.
- Accurately maintain and update your personal portfolio of evidence as specified by the program guidelines and within agreed timeframes to ensure all learning received (both on and off the job) is captured over the program duration.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of The Coca-Cola Company for example (but not limited to): code of business conduct, working hours, leave etc.
- Participate in all learning activities as required by the program.
- Participate in all field work assignments as specified by the program and to complete all tasks / projects as assigned for these activities.
- Successfully manage and complete all assigned projects and assessments as per program requirements and schedule.
- Participate as an active member of the graduate trainee team.
- To participate in future graduate trainee programs as peer advisor, presenter or otherwise on an as needed basis and only when / if applicable.
The following measures are examples of candidate accountability measures throughout the program:
- 100% Completion of all program objectives as planned and within agreed timeframes.
- Projects completed within agreed timeframes and budget stipulations (where appropriate)
- Customer Satisfaction within agreed standards (Applies tprojects undertaken with customers, bottlers etc. and based on feedback received following core assignments).
- Assessments completed on time and within required standards.
- Compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Proficiency levels within agreed standards for the program.
Extensive High Level / Operational Interaction with:
- Talent & Development Manager
- HR Director
- Cross Functional Bottler Personnel (related to field assignments)
- Various Customers / Consumers (related to field assignments)
- Suppliers / Vendors (if applicable through field assignments and project related work)
- Program Assessors.
- General Managers
- Mentors / Coaches
- Trainers / Facilitators
Related Job Requirements/Qualifications
Required Skills & Competencies (other):
- Acting with Integrity.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Thinking Systemically.
- Delivering on Commitments.
- Managing Diversity.
- Dealing with Ambiguity.
- Creativity / Innovation.
- Managing Change.
- Organizational Skills.
- Strong Analytical and Numerical Skills.
- Team Work / Working with a team.
- Establishing Collaborative Working Relationships.
- Communicating Effectively.
- Results Orientation.
- 0 - 2 years experience.
- Fluent in English (Portuguese /French an added advantage).
- Have a Drivers License.
- Computer Literacy (Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and MS Project).
- Bachelor's Degree in any business related field of study
- 0-2 years work experience
- Driving License.
- Provide input and recommendations related to the nature of the graduate trainee program and possible improvements for future programs.
- Provide input and recommendations as they relate to various projects and assignments prescribed by the program.
- Possible travel to moderate risk locations.
- May be required to travel; some trips requiring overnight stays for some length of time.
- Ability to deal with several layers inside the organization and across the total Coca-Cola System at the same time.
- Ability to interact with associates, bottlers, customers, consumers and suppliers across a variety of Franchises within the Central, East & West Africa Business Unit.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Acquiring and sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Managing / completing projects and assignments within specific standards and deadlines.
- Participating in assessment processes as a means to qualify throughout the program.
- Building value based relationships across the system throughout the program period.
- Opportunity identification as part of the program.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline 2nd April, 2014.
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!