Job Title: Project Manager (163553)
Job ID 163553 - Posted 28/03/2014 - Nigeria - Portharcourt - Energy Sector - Project Management - Mid-level Professional - Siemens Employee - Full time only
The Project Manager (PM) C-Projects manages - with responsibility for results - Siemens cross-organizational projects of category C and/or simultaneously multiple cross-organizational small projects of comparable total complexity in the context of organizational units.
- Executing the project within the defined requirements (cost, time, quality, customer satisfaction).
- Ensuring business success and satisfaction of the customer.
- Ensuring professional stakeholder management.
- Ensuring timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary.
- Bachelors or HND in Engineering
- 3-5yrs of mid level project management experience
- Previous working experience in aftermarket service of rotating equipment (turbines, compressors) will be an added advantage
- Good usage skill of project management tools (e.g. MS Project, Primavera)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite of applications
Must be able to interract with various internal and external stakeholders of diversified cultural mix.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Employment Opportunities at Manpower Nigeria. Apply Now!